Transmission Repair Specialists
I am Ian M. Daniel and I welcome you to our Aamco Transmissions dealership located in Lakeland, Florida. We stake our reputation on our award-winning customer service. We have in fact received the Certificate of Achievement in Recognition as the Leader in Chainwide Complete Car Care Sales in 2008 and 2009. as well being chosed for the Superlative Customers Achievement Award for those years. In both 2009 and 2010, Aamco Lakeland was selected for the Pinnacle Award for Sales and Performance Leadership
Aamco Transmissions of Lakeland provides quality auto transmission repair, complete auto repair service, auto air conditioning repair, tune-ups, brake inspection and repair for the Lakeland, FL metropolitan area serving customers in Lakeland, Bartow, Mulberry and Polk County.
Aamco of Lakeland prides itself on getting the services or repairs on your auto right the first time by our highly qualified service technicians. So drop your auto, SUV, or truck off today and allow us to provide you with excellent service. We look forward to servicing your vehicle.
3 Yr/36,000 Mile and Lifetime Transmission
Coverage Available Nationwide We Offer the following services & more:
- External and Computer Diagnostic Services
- Nighttime Drop-off Available.
- Free Towing available with major Repair Service.
- We Honor Most Extended Warranties.
- Most General Repair Services Available.
- Most Insurance Claims Accepted
- Diesel Service and RV Service
- Specialists In Automatic, Manual, Front Wheel Drive, Overdrive, and 4x4's.
Aamco Transmissions of Lakeland provides quality auto transmission repair, complete auto repair service, auto air conditioning repair, tune-ups, brake inspection and repair and Complete Car Care Services,for the Lakeland, FL metropolitan area serving customers in Lakeland, Bartow, Mulberry and Polk County.
It's time to take your vehicle to our Local Lakeland AAMCO location if...
- your vehicle will not move.
- your car or truck is experiencing problems shifting gears.
- brakes grind or squeak
- the transmission seems to be slipping.
- the transmission is making noise.
- transmission fluid is leaking.
- your manual transmission grinds while shifting.
- the clutch is slipping.
- the "check engine light" comes on.
- your car or truck makes a jerking movement, or the engine seems to be surging.
- the last transmission fluid change for your car or truck was more than a year ago.